Social media is a great way to establish yourself as an authority in your industry or niche. It gives you credibility and exposure. It can also open the door for opportunities with partners, affiliates, and JV’s.
The more credibility you have, the easier it is to get more sales and more clients.
But you have to be very careful because social media can be a huge time sync if you don’t manage what you do and how you do it.
You can plan your social media updates in about 10 minutes a week using the following system.
Ask yourself some questions about your week and give the answers to your assistant. If you don’t have an assistant in your office, you can get an internet virtual assistant for around $5 an hour!
Here are the questions to answer
1. What projects am I working on?
2. Am I doing any teleseminars, webinars, or public speaking engagements? Provide details for each such as a website link, date, time, location, topic, audience, etc.
3. What valuable content or tips do you want to share with the social media universe this week. This can be a link to a blog post, article or video, a news event, a quote, a tip, etc.
4. Is there anything you need help with this week?
5. What books are you reading?
6. What events are you attending – teleseminars, webinars, in person events, etc. Specify details such as date and time.
7. Are there any major business or personal celebrations this week? Any fun activities you will be doing?
Do this first thing on Monday morning as part of your weekly planning and hand it off to your assistant to do the tedious and time consuming task of scheduling the updates on the appropriate social media sites.
You will need to take some time to set this up by documenting your social media account information and the steps the assistant should take but it will save you countless hours every month.
The key to autopilot online success is creating systems and leveraging your team. Everyone has the same 24 hours in a day, its what you do with those hours that sets apart the massively successful entrepreneurs and business owners.
Take Action Now For Online Success!