Getting your great product or offer on your website is only half of the equation for online success, the other half is getting a steady flood of high quality, free targeted traffic to your site. Without this you will have zero sales and $0 income!
I’m going to share 5 no cost ways you can get high quality, free targeted traffic to your website. That’s right. All 5 of these tactics are completely FREE and they can produce quality traffic to your website within 3 days of less.
Let’s get started!
1. We’re going to focus on getting free targeted traffic when our potential customers or prospects search on terms in Google, Yahoo! Search, or Bing. These are called keywords, or key terms if there are multiple words. Good examples are “online guitar lessons” or “how to improve my golf swing”. We want our website to show up when someone enters this type of search.
The key is to be specific with our search terms, and not general. If you pick “golf” or “guitar” those terms aren’t specific enough and our website won’t show up in the search results because there is too much competition.
2. After you pick your key terms, write a page in your blog or website for this key term. Use the key term in the title, the first sentence, and every few paragraphs.
3. Now bookmark this page in social bookmarking sites like digg.com and stumbleupon.com.
4. Modify your article a little bit and submit to a Web 2.0 content site such as Squidoo.com, HubPages.com, or weebly.com.
5. Modify your article again or write a new article on the same key term and submit it to a few of the top online article marketing directories such as EzineArticles.com, GoArticles.com, Articles-Dashboard.com, etc.
In your resource box, link back to your website or blog page. This will boost your website ranking and get you free targeted traffic from the article directories. Sweet!
6. Now take your article and make it a PowerPoint presentation. Record a video of the presentation and submit the video to video hosting sites such as YouTube and Vimeo.
Video is hot. People love to watch videos and it can provide very quick free targeted traffic.
7. Find a forum related to your niche, open a free account, create your profile, add a link to your website page or blog post in your signature. Comment on 5 discussions in the forum.
The 5 methods outlined here to get high quality, free targeted traffic to your website are social bookmarking, Web 2.0 content sharing sites, article directories, online video, and forums.
After you’ve done these methods they are quick and simple to implement. And they work like a charm! But don’t just take my word for it, go do it yourself and then watch the traffic increase to your website.
Then just rinse and repeat for other pages and you’ll have a steady stream of free targeted traffic that you can convert into sales and income, and a ton of online success!
In future posts I’ll be writing detailed instructions for each method, and covering additional things you can do with each method to have an ongoing flood of traffic to your website so be sure to subscribe to the RSS feed by clicking here or enter your name and email in the form at the top right side of the blog and get details on 15 easy ways to get targeted traffic to your website.
We’ve just started to scratch the surface on what’s possible…
To Massive Online Success,