If you are wondering whether a blog can help your business, consider this:
1. A blog with great content gives people a reason to keep coming back to your site.
2. A blog can establish you as an expert in your field, and put you ahead of your competitors.
3. You can engage and understand your customers better through a blog.
4. Search engines love blogs. You can get a steady stream of new visitors to your blog by following some simple guidelines.
5. Marketing in your blog can give you leverage and time freedom.
6. A blog can move your visitors and potential customers to a point of trusting and believing enough to buy from you, online, 24/7.
Now, you can get a free blog on blogger or typepad, but there are some major disadvantages to these blogs, the biggest of which is you don’t have enough control or ownership of your blog. You are limited in what you can add to your blog, and you are not able to take full advantage of search engine optimizations that can drive hoards of visitors to your blog. If you are going to spend time writing and publishing content on your blog, you want to make sure you are getting the maximum results for your time and effort.
A self-hosted blog does not have any of these limitations. You have complete control and ownership of your blog. The disadvantage of a self-hosted blog is the time and knowledge needed to create an effective blog.
Sure, you can install a basic blog in about 5 minutes once you know what to do, but it won’t be a blog that you want anyone to see. It takes a lot more knowledge and time to create a blog that looks great, is full featured, and gets you optimal results. You’ll need to know about FTP, databases, plugins, widgets, HTML, CSS, PHP, search engine optimization (SEO), and on and on.
This is where Autopilot Online Success can help you create a blog that looks great and gets results. We have spent hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars learning all the detailed intricies of how to create a blog that the search engines love and send visitors to all the time, that is completely integrated with your social networks and existing websites, that has special plugins and widgets to turbocharge your online marketing, and most importantly, that is configured specifically for you and your business success.
Here is how we can help you
- Domain name selection guidance, so you avoid the common domain name pitfalls
- Hosting service selection and account setup
- Create self-hosted WordPress blog
- Configure over 72 optimizations to enhance your blog for the search engines
- Install and configure 16 super powerful plugins
- Install a theme for the overall design of the blog and configure colors, fonts, header, images, etc.
- Install and configure blog widgets for things like recent posts, categories, comments, social networking integration, etc.
- Configure the footer to display ads, testimonials, special offers, etc.
- Setup so your blog notifies over 30 search engines and directories every time you enter new content!
- Automatic backup setup
- Integration with your Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, … accounts
- Multi-media ready, so you can easily add videos and images
- RSS reader integration
- Opt-in form integrated into your blog
- Contact Me page
- Statistics and analytics setup for monitoring traffic
- Installation and configuration of sliding footer ads
- Free guidelines for writing and publishing content that gets to the top of the search results
- Free month of upgrades, advice, support, etc while you get started posted your content
We will work with you to get your blog looking exactly like you want and doing exactly what you want with a minimum of fuss. We have created blogs for solo entrepreneurs and multi-million dollar corporations. No job is too small or too big.
I hired Karen to help me create an online strategy. She has a brilliant mind. Karen helped me launch my 2 blogs. My blogs immediately improved my Alexa rating and my search engine rankings. Within 1 week the blog was number one under the search term “Sales script writing techniques”. I give Karen 5 stars! — Eric Lofholm, Sales Champion.com
We’ll start with a free consultation to determine your business needs. When you decide to move forward we’ll have your blog up and running quickly.
What are you waiting for?
We have a limited number of free blog consultations available. Request a consultation online 24/7.